Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A trip to the cinema


Sethy just looks so gorgeous in this photo. I couldn't believe it when he fell asleep sitting bold upright. One minute he was talking to me and the next he was asleep. Just so beautiful. I was looking for a photo of Tristan to scrap the other day and I didn't realize how many photos of Seth I take and hardly any of Tristan anymore, suppose it doesn't help that he is never sitting still long enough for me to take one.
















I took both of the boys to the cinema today to see Hoodwinked a task that I have only once before attempted. Well last time Seth fell asleep after about 10mins so I thought that if I took them to a 2.30pm session that Seth would surely fall asleep but no........ he jumped all around, ran along the seats, said in a very loud voice "let's go home Mum" several times, threw his blanket onto the seats behind us and then climbed over to get it back and then tried to do it again because it was fun laughing the whole time while I sink down in my seat pretending he wasn't my son. But I figured it was a Wednesday afternoon at a kids movie anyone going to see it at that time should expect kids to be there. And I have to admit he never went anywhere near anyone else considering there was only about 7 other people there and when the two of them went and sat in one of the rows in front of me I could barely hear them talking to each other and I know they don't know how to whisper. So I wont be taking Seth to the cinema again for another couple of years.


I made this page for my friend Hailey. I left the panel on the side empty so she do her own journaling. I just love it, it will be hard to give this page away since I spent hours cutting out the flowers and doing the stitching. Hope she likes it.





















Took me a while to post this I wrote it on Wednesday but have only just had the time to sit down and fix up the photos.
Until next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: