Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weight issues


Monday I am going on a diet and I am getting something to help me lose weight (I have a pulled muscle in the back of my leg and am not allowed to do heavy exercise). I know that I am not fat but I am definately over weight and NONE of my clothes fit me properly,these jeans are the only pants in my cupboard that fit, my belt snapped and I have to wear my hubbys. Funny how you dont realize that the weight is slowly pileing on untill you see a photo of yourself. Today Me and the boys and my Dad went to Palmwoods to see Michael at work and then we went to the park to go for a walk and for the boys to ride thier bikes (Seth still just pushes his) and play in the playground. I took my camera along as usual. I asked Dad to take some photos of me because I am always taking photos of everyone else but never seem to get any nice ones of myself or I always have a little body hanging off of me. Well not sure if I want any more photos of me for a while. I know it is important to record all of the stages of your life for the future but I wasn't prepared for these photos and these are the good ones. There were some shockers in the bunch especially since Tristan insisted on taking some photos so they were either not in focus or not smileing or trying to get Seth out of the photo plus photos being taken from a low level son not do you any justice.

Just tried to upload some more photos and blogger dosn't want to. (See even the computer doesn't want to see them! hahahaha)

Well the morning was really nice and the boys got so worn out they are both asleep which is really unusual for Tristan he seems to be able to take alot these days before he gets tired enough to sleep.

Untill next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

P.S. A great big THANK YOU to my darling sister Donna and friend Emica LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

No comments: