Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Arrrrhhhhh.......


My darling husband is giving up smoking and he is not a very nice person to be around at the moment. He is grumpy...... one minute he is angry and the next he looks like he is going to cry and then he is happy and cuddling and kissing the kids, it is really weird. I hope it doesn't last for too long. I am wondering if the tablets he is taking to quit have anything to do with it or if it is just the quitting, what ever it is I almost wish he would just go and have a smoke.

The boys are feeling much better and are back into mischief. Of course. Seth is so hooked on Scooby Doo #1 at the moment I am so sick of watching it I am regretting buying it. I hired Scooby Doo #2 so that we might be able to watch something different but to no avail he didn't like it (go figure) so we are back to watching #1 all day long.

I went to lunch at my friend Hayleys' place yesterday and got to see a couple of friends that I haven't seen for a while and cuddle their babies, you forget so quickly just how much time a new born takes up - even just having a salad roll for lunch is a huge task - so glad that stage is over for me. It still spins me out that these friends from school are all older than me by a couple of years and they are only just starting their families and I have a 4 and a 2 year old.

Finally got the boys to go to bed at a decent hour last night and I got to stay up and scrap. I got two pages done in just one and a half hours, the first was for the magazine comp. and the other was for Daisychain monthly comp. I just chucked it together and am really happy with how it turned out. The theme is Friendship.


Until next time

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: