Friday, July 07, 2006

I hate feeling sick

I have had the worst headache for the last three days. I don't remember the last time I had a headache like this. Nothing has worked for it herbal, pharmaceutical, caffeine or alcohol. Thought it was almost gone then bang out of nowhere it just started to throb again. I think I need a good massage and 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
My Dad's birthday this week (born on the 4th of July) not that that means anything here in Australia, went over to Mum and Dad's for pizza, so yummy!!! even though I only had pizza last Friday still love it.
Got sick of waiting for the hairdressers to ring me so I bought a hair dye today bright red.......My hair is so long I should have gotten 2 boxes, might get another tomorrow and do it again so that it is really red. Hubby loves it.

That's it for now
Love always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: