Monday, July 10, 2006

RED

I did it! It took two goes to try and get full coverage. I am now a red head (for a little while anyway). I am getting some very mixed reactions But my Mum and Dad and Hubby and kids love it so that is all that matters to me.




I went to the Caloundra Bullcock Street Markets on Sunday with my parents and kids, always such a huge effort. We were supposed to meet my Aunty and cousin and her son there but we had already been there for a couple of hours before they got there so Dad took the boys to the park and Mum and I walked the markets again with my aunty and cousin and son. Not very big and all of the stalls have knew stuff which was nice but I love junk markets where you can pick up bargins. So after catching up with them for a coffee and a chat we went home all exhausted.

Untill another day
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: