Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Scrapbooking...

I went to my first Friday night crop till ya drop. Loved it. After going to the retreat in May I have a new found love for workshops. I started off going to Creative Memories workshops about 2 years ago which I loved but they were all paper and stickers (or as I call it circles, triangles and squares) and I got bored pretty quickly. I just love using embellishments and paint and whatever else I can get my hands on. So, with a little coaxing from a friend, I went and found it to be very convenient, everything is there in the shop (so if you need just 1 thing to finish a page you can get it straight away and the page is done) as you can tell I am very happy with the concept. I still love having workshops at my place and teaching classes but to have that time where I get to ask for ideas and just to be left alone to do my thing without any children or husband... (except for the bloody mobile phone).
On to another topic I picked my children up from childcare today to be told that my 2 year old had been very aggressive. Just so happened that I was to attended an emotional and behavioral seminar tonight (how convenient...lol.) which was very interesting but pointed out that it all has to so with myself and my husbands emotional state and attitude and that the children pick up everything from what we are feeling which makes sense but I can only change me how can I get my husband to calm down and relax?!
Anyway if you have any ideas feel free to leave a comment.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: