Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Competions

I have decided to enter the Everyday Moments Comp from the For keeps Magazine and I have been going through the websites of all of the sponsors. I didn't realize that I had so much of the sponsors products in my stash which makes it easier to do the pages considering you have to use 80% of the sponsors products on every page . Still you never seem to have just that one thing that will finish a page!!! LOL

I am so excited I am going to a fashion parade tomorrow night a fund raiser for the local kindergarten. They are having some awesome shops showing their clothes. Em and I always have our Christmas in July thing every year considering our birthdays are 13th Jan and 1st Feb so we have to spread everything out over the year. This year I get to treat Em. Can't Wait!!!

Better go and get my beauty sleep for tomorrow night!
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: