Sunday, July 16, 2006

Scrapbooking

Just finished a workshop with my girls, everyone had fun got lots of pages done. Looking forward to see you again next month. I am getting so excited about entering some scrapbooking competions from the magazines, a little bit overwhelming to think that you layouts that you have spent so much time and effort creating will be judged by people who dont know you.

Everything is going so good at the moment. we are all getting over colds which we tag teamed over the past month or so, one would just get better and then another would get it poor Seth got it twice first and last. (Poor mummy got sleepless nights for everyone. yah!)

I am reading The Da Vinci Code at the moment & I am loving it. I dont normally read anything unless it has something to do with scrapbooking but I got the book on super special and thought I would give it a go. (glad I did) Last night I was supposed to be setting up for my class for today but I started to read and couldn't put it down, needless to say this morning was a mad rush, lucky for me everyone was late.

Well I am going to go and read so more before hubby gets home with the kids.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: