Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bikes and Karate

Can you believe it I used up my internet mega bites again in just 12 days WHAT AM I DOING? to be using up so many megabytes? Well doesn't matter anyway cause I upgraded to 1GB so hopefully it wont happen too soon again.







My darling boys have had a very exciting week. SETHY learnt to ride his bike all by himself no training wheels yah!!!! SO EXCITING That was last Thursday and then this morning he jumped on the electric motorbike and rode it ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is a little boy who up until a couple of weeks ago wouldn't even hop on the electric motorbike even if someone else was on it with him.





And Tristan got his yellow tip at Karate. I love it how he bows. So cute. Tristan thought it was very exciting that he got another certificate and some special yellow tape around his belt. As you can see Seth wanted some too. So hard to get a photo without him in it.

Everything else has been good. Lovely dinner cooked by Em on Monday night Thankyou my darling.

Now time to go to bed.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: