Thursday, October 19, 2006

Scrap Challenges

I have got my scrap groove back!!!!
I questioned my hubby about if he was working on Thursday secretly hoping he wasn't so I could go to the Craft Fair with my sister and her Mum in law. He looked at me like "as if I wouldn't be working" and asked why, I put on my cute face (hahaha) and said just wondering, just in case you weren't working if I could go to the Fair with Donna. Then he let slip that he wasn't working all weekend, before he knew it I was on the phone to my friend organising our day to the Fair. He was just laughing and said I suppose Me and Shawn (partner of my scraping friend) will be having a Daddy Day Care Day. Yes indeedy!!!!!
I had already come to terms with not being able to go and now all I can think of is scrapping. LOVE IT! I have got three pages done this week in no time at all. For each page everything has just fallen together. I have been doing the challenges from Scrapboxx and Scrapbook City. Great challenges too.
Got to go and scrap now!!
Bye Bye
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: