Monday, October 23, 2006

Good Morning

Well I had a fabulous day yesterday. Went to the Brisbane Quilt and Craft show at the Southbank Convention Center. Love that place!!!!! My friend Nikki had never been before and I loved her reaction when we walked in the door." Wow!! I didn't realize that it was this big!" So because it was her first time it made it even more exciting for me because she was excited.
We met the lovely GIGI from the Scrapbook City Store she did a couple of demonstrations, the one we watched was about making a mini book which was so cute. We also watched a demo. by Rachelle Minette which answered some questions I had about covering tins and other objects. Anyway we spent way too much money (I bought a Xyron 510 and some cartriges for it) and had a very long day of walking back and forth but loved every minute of it. When I got home I pulled out everything that I bought so I could show Mick and the boys and can you believe it I only bought 5 little embelishments for scrapbooking and everything else is an "off the page" project. Now I just have to do them, I will definately be posting some photos as soon as I have done them.
The boys all had fun too lots of boy food and motorbikes and watching car racing. Both of the boys were all flaked out by the time I got home.
I had better go and do some painting some stuff.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: