Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My speed is back to normal

Lets see how long it takes me to use it all up again.
Well I have been having a terrible time trying to get a cable to connect my mobile to the computer so I can upload my photos. I went into Tandy the other day and asked the guy behind the counter if they had any expecting the answer to be no, much to my surprise he said which one would you like. To me it was like striking gold i have been hunting in phone shops for ages. Got it home and loaded it all up after a couple of hours trying to get it to work I realized that it just wasn't going to work. Thinking it was too good to be true. I rang him and he told me to bring it all back and he would connect it to his laptop so we could work it all out. So after stuffing around for 1 hour I end up with a more expensive proper Nokia cord instead of the generic cheap version which is just not compatible with my phone (even though all of the packaging said it was). So here are some of the fab photos I have been dying to get.





Had so much fun this night!!!! My friend Emica and I went to a fashion parade to raise money for the local kindergarten.

I have been trying to plan our yearly holiday for the Gold Coast and last night Michael said to me "How about we go to Fraser Island?" I was so looking forward to going to the Goldy. Now I have to get prices and compare which will be better cause we have free tickets for Movie World.

Until next time (which souldn't be too long now everyting is faster)
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: