Wednesday, October 11, 2006

E Bay


I ordered a Karate outfit for my DS #1 through eBay yesterday as it was only $31 including postage I ordered it at about 1pm and paid the extra to get express delivery so he can have it for his next lesson thinking it would take a couple of days and I couldn't believe it when the posty arrived with it this morning at about 9.30am which if I had have ordered through the club it would have cost me $50 and taken a week to arrive. How cool is that I am still so surprised at how prompt the sellers were I know it is their business and it was probrobly just luck but wow I have never had a parcel delivered that quick. Cant wait to take heaps of photos of him in it next lesson cause he is getting his yellow tip. Very exciting for him he loves getting the certificates. Here is photo of him getting a certificate for trying hard. He was so happy he kept saying the whole way home - I won, Mummy, I won! So beautiful.

Feeling better about not making the design team, I got an email from my fav scraper Erica Glover and I was stoked that she would take the time to respond to a comment I left on her blog site. I know it is a big comp with only one spot and 100 women compeating for it. OVER IT.

Till next time

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: