Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Baby Shower


Arhhh!!! My baby sister (who is 26) is having a baby in about 7 weeks time. Even though at her age I had two, it still doesn't seem right she is my little sister. This photo is from the end of September her belly is about triple that size now and she looks amazing. She has hardly put on any weight and she is glowing.

Well anyway I am throwing her a baby shower this weekend and I am starting to go into panic mode. I mean I have organised most of the games and I have worked out what food we are eating I have bought heaps of stuff for her and the party but I still have this huge feeling that I am forgeting something. I just dont know what! Guess it will have to go wrong before I realize plus I am getting reflux which I always get when I am nervous. I have to relax and breath cause it doesn't matter if I forget anything cause I live just down the road. So only a few more days and I can start the food and hopefully work out what I have forgotten.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

I hope the party went well Tanya. Did you figure out what you forgot?