Thursday, November 09, 2006

I have My first comment

Thanks sissy for leaving me my first comment, now I know someone is reading my blog not that it is that exciting. Funny how you can get hooked on reading about other peoples lives it is very addictive. (for me anyway). How has the rain been? The wind has been pretty full on and the hail storm wow. My poor husband got stuck driving in it and his truck got a bit of a beating not too bad but you can see definite hail dents. Of course it dented the parts of the truck where the paint is good not the parts that need touching up. Ironic hey? My darling Seth was close by for the whole storm not scared but just cautious Tristan however couldn't give a stuff he was just annoyed that he couldn't hear his movie cause the rain on the tin roof is too loud. LOL (Dad in case you are wondering what LOL means - Laugh out Loud-)
I have been reading Elsie Flannagans book this week and I LOVE IT very inspirational. Would have loved to have gone to her class in Sydney last week end but alas....... maybe on her next trip to Australia or my trip to the U.S.? (never know it could happen.)
In other news MICHAEL is foing the MOVEMBER thing and raising money for mens cancer So if you would like to sponser him you can go to the website www.movember.com and then click on the sponser link and Michaels number is 43401 or you can email me.

Only two weeks till my holiday
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: