Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Beta Blog

I just popped in to say hi and got invited to update my blog with a Google something or other thingy. so I thought why not I don't know what I am doing at the best of times so why not add some new confusion to the table. Ha.

Well I had my second ever lesson of Karate today and my goodness was it confusing. It is supposed to be a beginners class. My normal teachers were away today so I had two new teachers and they did so much more than what I was ready for. I looked like a total goose but it was still fun and everyone knew I was new cause I was the only one with out a uniform. I find it really hard not to just call out and ask when I dont understand something cause you know the whole respect thing, bowing and talking to your sensay (still not sure on the rules yet.) Still fun though.

So stoked!!!!!! I am doing a class with Zina Wright while I am down the Gold Coast (coincidence.... I think NOT!) and after reading her blog yesterday I am even more happy than ever cause she is cutting back on all of her scrapbooking commitments and classes to spend more time with her family. SO..... I have made it into one of her last classes for a while. So excited yaaahhhh.

Better leave something to talk about next time
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Good luck with Karate Tanya. My husband did it before we moved and he loved it. I'm sure yoou will enjoy Zina's class. She is lovely.