Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


So I know we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia but hey why not go with the flow if you are going to have kid knocking on the door asking for lolls you may as well have some fun with it.
So I got this pumpkin out of my Mummy and Daddys garden (thankyou) and as you can guess we had pumpkin soup for dinner. I didn't realize it was so hard to cut the flesh out of a pumpkin when you have to go through a little hole in the top. So I cut the whole bottom off and then stuck it back on with tooth picks after I had scraped out all of the pumpkin. I did a terrible job but you couldn't tell when it had the candle in it and it was out side in the dark. Then I didn't know where to put it so I got a bar stool and chucked a sheet over it and told everyone that it was a ghost.

Just thinking about all of the things that there is to do in the next couple of months and now my head hurts lucky one of the things to do is a holiday can't wait. Gold Coast here we come. Only a couple more weeks. The count down begins. Hope I win some money on Melbourne Cup day to pay for everything.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

No comments: