Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holiday 3 more sleeps



Only three more sleeps till our holiday. (nearly wrote MY holiday.) I love the Gold Coast I don't know how it is so much different to the Sunshine Coast, probably is just that I have lived here all of my life. This is where we are staying it is only 2 streets away from the heart of the city so we can walk to the beach. The boys will be able to enjoy it more this year even though it has only been a year there is a big difference between being -nearly two to being nearly three- and I don't have to worry about bottles and cots and all of that annoying baby stuff.

Plus this year I get to go scrapbooking with *Zina* cant wait! I am so excited! I wish I could organise to meet all of my fave scrappers there on the one day wow that would be the best. (I don't think Elsie and Emily would fly over from America just to visit me.)

The SPA is up and running. I just don't know how it all works with all of the chemicals and the thing switches on and off all of the time. I am not looking forward to my next power bill at all. Plus I thought I would go and buy some pots and plants to put around it to make it look more like a little paradise I did not realize how much they all cost I am normally a market and second hand shopper but because I wanted 3 purple pots the same I had to go to a pot shop lucky they had a seconds section almost half price. Yeah for me! and plants you know all of those annoying palms that normally multiply in your garden when you don't want them to well they are $25 each If only I was a patient person then I would save a whole lot of money. Just tried to take some photos but the sun is to bright so maybe next time.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Hope you have an awesome holiday Tanya.