Sunday, November 19, 2006

Baby Shower




Only Six weeks to go Donna. Nicole (our cousin) only 8 weeks to go.
The Baby shower went beautifully! I was really suprised at how well everyone (Men in the shed, with the kids, playing pool and table soccer) and the women inside. Everything work perfectly even though after so much planning we still ended up not being ready when people started to arrive. I was ducking out to get some last minute stuff from the shop and Donna was still in her P.J's which was so funny to me cause she had been up since 7am and the party started at 10am.
I hope everyone had a great time, Donna did. (Or so she told me.) Everyone seemed to be a bit stand-offish to start with so I started the games, word jumble and baby stuff guessing game and string around the belly, who is the closest (Can you believe two women actually got the exact same length.) Everyone settled in and relaxed. It was so good to see all of Donna's High School friends and our family and friends from afar, Janet, great to see you. Donna and I meet Janet at the Scrapbook City Retreat and we kept in contact by E-mail (I love my puta) So happy she was able to come up to see us, our turn to visit you now.
I still have some photos to post, next time.
I have to go and catch up on some sleep now.
Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Michelle G said...

Hi Tanya!! Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!
My Inlaws live at Cooroy, so we might be able to catch up one day!!
Glad the baby shower went so well!!! An exciting time for everyone!!
Thanks Again!
Cheers
Michelle

Alicia Barry said...

Really glad that it went well for you Tanya.