Sunday, January 21, 2007

Exploding box


So I finally finished the box I made in Alicia's Online class last Friday. The sides fold up and put the lid on and it looks just like a normal box.

So a funny thing happened while I was making the box. I have always thought of my scrapping style as being one who likes to use heaps of embelishments and over load the page but when push comes to shove I never seem to be able to do it. Then while following the instructions for the class and it involved alot of 3D paper swirls and mutiple patterned papers etc. I found it difficult to want to add lots to the box.

So I am going to really going to be thinking about how I want my style to evolve (to all of the non-scrappers out there this may sound very boring and crazy) especially throughout the Reality Scraps Comp which starts Tomorrow!!! Wish me luck.........Please!!!!

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Tanya! Thanks for dropping by my blog...I was actually holidaying on the Sunshine Coast this week! I am looking forward to Reality Scraps too...Looks like it is going to be heaps of fun! See you on the boards...btw, I do love that exploding box! great pp choice...my favourite ever!

Giovanna Scott said...

Exploding box looks great Tanya!!! I find it hard to add embellishments too, funny that. Photos from the museum look awesome - they looks like devils, don't they??