Monday, January 29, 2007

First day of PREP




Well it is Tristans first day of prep today. Surprisingly I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be. Probrobly because I was so cross with him to be sad. He was so excited to be going to prep that he decided that I was taking too long to get Seth and everything else into the car that he grabed his scooter and just took off (we only live three streets away from the school and should be walking anyway but we had all of the first day books and extra stuff) I was sitting in the car thinking he would be coming back and he didn't so we drove to school and he only about two-hundred meters from the front gate. I was so angry and so proud all at the same time. Happy that he knew the way and was eager to get there but angry that he didn't do as he was told. Growing up too fast for his own good.
Sethy on the other hand was not happy about going to his new daycare center. His cousin is in the room next door and all he wanted to do is go and see him. It was so unorganised in his room as the Teachers are all on days off or sick so he had two relief teachers and the room was a major shamozel kids and stuff everywhere. I nearly cried leaving him there. But he will love it soon enough.
So I found this on Alicia's Blog site and thought it would be interesting to know how many of me there are out there.





HowManyOfMe.com





LogoThere are:
6
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Well I had better get all of my paper work done in the few short hours I have untill 3pm pick up.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Awwww, Tristan looks soooo handsome!!! Sounds about right him leaving you for being tardy....my first day photos will be up tomorrow. Counting the hours already...bummer about Seth. Hope he had a good day too.

Anonymous said...

Tristan looked so smart in his Uniform Tanya, I hope he had a lovely first day.

Wow six people with your name.

Love the explosion box you made in your other post very lovely.

Best Wishes
Carole.