Saturday, January 20, 2007

Museum Trip





Last Tuesday, I took Tristan to the Museum in Brisbane. We meet my new friend, Gigi and her son Mackinley. The boys hit it off straight away & were both really good with only a couple of disappearing acts. One of the times I don't know how they slipped past us but they were quick. At least they stuck together. So funny when it was photo time the boys knew to just pose and smile for us, can't half tell their mums scrapbook!!!

Well it was lovely to finally meet Gigi and actually have some time to talk. (which I am guessing Gigi is like me and could talk under water, as my Mum used to say)

Friday I had and excellent day, firstly I got to sleep in till 8am then after a big brekky of eggs and soldiers I managed to bribe the boys to let me do and online scrapbook class with peace and quiet, A little photo box project with Scrapbook City which was great, (still haven't finished it yet). I really like the online classes - cause I have all of MY stuff on hand and I can do it MY way with their instructions.
So even though I had to talk to the boys a couple of times during the class they were both good enough to follow through with the bribe # A trip to the movies to watch HAPPY FEET and McDonald's for dinner #. Seth is still not that into the Cinema so he was a little bit restless but Tristan was so good, he did everything he was told and was just a gem all day long. (Makes a nice change. LOL)
By the time we got home from the movies it was 4.30 and it had cooled off quite a bit so Tristan and I mowed the lawn. Tristan did such a good job only missed a couple of bits. Gotta get him trained young while it is still fun for him. After mowing we had a spa which was the perfect way to finish off a great day.

Love Always
Tanya xxxooo
P.S. Sorry it took so long to get the photos uploaded Gigi yours look great too.

No comments: