Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kids

Conversation I just had with Tristan



T - Mum have you ever seen a remote control motorbike?



M - No darling I haven't



T - Well if you get me one then you can see it!



Love it. He cracks me up constantly.


This is my Diary for this year inspired by Giovanna. I went to the Quilt and Craft show last year and Gigi did a little lesson on decorating mini books. So this is my mini (medium) book.


This is My beautiful Seth, sound asleep on the couch, I would love to know what he is dreaming about. Looks serious.
Off to bed early tonight cause we had a BBQ for Hubby's birthday last night and we didn't get to sleep until 2am this morning and of course I got up with the kids at 7am and took them to the beach so Michael could sleep in (he slept in until noon). And I drank so much Coke to keep myself awake this morning I couldn't get to sleep at lunch time when the boys had their sleeps.

Love Always

Tanya xxxooo

No comments: