Thursday, January 25, 2007

Last day of Daycare


Look at this TEAMWORK I love it when they work together. The two of them watching the street sweeper first thing this morning Sethy is still in his night nappy. (looks funny seeing him in a nappy now he is toilet trained)

Today was Tristan's last day of Daycare!!!! My baby is growing up Arhhh........ On Monday he starts PREP. Gosh I cant believe he is nearly 5 My brain is just swishing around my head as to where the last (nearly) 5 years have gone. So I went and got all of his uniforms today and I signed up for TUCK SHOP. I am going to be a tuckshopmum!!!!!! sounds so funny.
So we also dropped in on Seths new daycare center to check everything out and to get to know what we need and where we have to go. A little bit daunting I think we got them on a bad day Quite unorganised compared to his old daycare. But at least he will get to play with his cousin, Lachlan, at this daycare now he doesn't have Tristan to play with anymore.
On the scrapbook side of things I am racking my brain as to how I want my layout to look for the Reality scraps comp qualifying round not that I don't have any ideas the problem is I have too many great ideas and I don't know which one to do. Einy meeny miney moe.
Happy AUSTRALIA DAY everyone
Love Always
Tanya

3 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Great photo Tanya. Have fun being a tuckshop Mum.

Giovanna Scott said...

Oh just pick one!! You know it's going to look fabulous daaaahrling. Boys are fantastic at that, aren't they?? Posting info re photo frame next week lovey!!

I'm getting excited about school too!! Tuckshop Mum - puh-lease!!!

BethJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Tanya!! I love that photo! The boys look so cute both standing up on that bike! Now just start cutting and go for it! I am sure your layout will be fabulous!