Monday, January 15, 2007

Joshua Again

Joshua is so beautiful I know I am bias but he seems to be a very well behaved baby so far. Doing everything he is supposed to do.

So I finally got his measurements:-
Weight 3850g / 8p 8ounces
Length 54cm
H/c 37cm

So here are a couple of photos of some proud Grandparents and cousins (that just couldn't stand still long enough for Mummy to take a photo) I took so many photos but hardly any turned out, we couldn't use the flash because he cried everytime the flash went off.




Love Always
Tanya xxxooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tanya, its hails. Joshua is gorgeous. i'll b in contact soon. i'm on my brothers computer. having a few problems with mine.talk 2 u soon. luv hails.

Giovanna Scott said...

looks gorgeous Tanya!! the photos turned out fine.